Is there a minimum order?
We don’t have a minimum order. With super small orders, we will do our very best to help you but we need to assess on a case by case basis. Sometimes we have a full day of weddings and might not be able to squeeze you in. We will definitely try though!
Where do you deliver?
We deliver almost everywhere on the island (just ask us) but you’ll mainly find us in Canggu, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Sanur and Ubud – all the wedding hotspots!
What is your delivery fee?
We have two delivery fees 500,000 IDR and 950,000 IDR and these are charged based on the size of your order. The fee includes our amazing staff delivering and setting up your furniture on your big day and packing it down when the magic comes to an end. Our team also stay on site throughout your event and move anything if required eg. Chairs from ceremony to reception etc.. They are SO helpful.
There are some venues with very difficult access and we need to charge a double delivery surcharge for these:
- Sundays Beach Club
- The Edge
- Karma Kandara
- Khayangan Estate
- Impossible Villa
- Mandapa, Ritz Carlton Ubud
- Villa Biru Laut, Padang Padang
- Bingin Beach
What is the rental period?
1 day. We deliver on the morning of your event at a time agreed with you and we collect everything after your wonderful event finishes – usually around midnight – 1pm. If you’d like to keep some or all of furniture for your recovery party the following day, we offer a 50% discount.
Can we arrange our own transport?
Yes, we do allow this but we make an assessment on a case by case basis. We need to ensure our beautiful furniture is safe and sound at all times.
Do you set the furniture up for us?
Yes, our smiley team set everything up for you – with direction from your wedding planner or stylist.
What deposit is required?
Yes, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your order with us.
When is my balance payment due?
30 days prior to your big day. Before this time, you are free make as many changes and amendments to your booking as you like!
When do you need final guest numbers?
30 days prior to your big day all furniture quantities need to be confirmed. We figure all your guests should have their flights booked by then!
Do I need to pay a security bond?
No you don’t but if any of our items are broken or damaged, you will be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the item.
What about a discount?
Depending on the size of your order and how busy your event date is in our calendar, we can take a discount into consideration.
What is your cancellation Policy?
Your 50% deposit is non-refundable.
Balance payments will not be refunded within 48 hours of your event.
Force Majeure, what is your policy?
Bali Event Hire does not accept liability for any unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as acts of God, natural disasters, fires, floods, epidemics, wars riots, civil or military disturbances, government regulations, company strikes etc. We will also not accept responsibility for any accidents or injuries caused during the use of our equipment.
What are your terms of hire?
- Having the most magical, memorable Bali wedding ever is the first condition! In terms of the serious stuff.. please read on!
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure all bookings.
- Balance payment required 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Final numbers must be confirmed 4 weeks prior to an event. If quantities are reduced after this time, balance payments will not be amended or refunds provided.
- Rental is for a day and all furniture will be collected at the conclusion of the event between midnight and 1am.
- Standard delivery charges are 500,000 IDR ($50 AUD) or 950,000 IDR ($95 AUD) depending on the size of the booking and location. This charge includes delivery, set up and pack down plus our team stay at your venue throughout your event and can move anything at any time ie. Ceremony chairs to reception or in the unfortunate event of rain everything can be relocated.
- Additional delivery and rental fees will apply for deliveries the day before the event and/or collection the day after the event.
- Double delivery costs will apply for the following venues due to very difficult access – Khayangan Estate, The Edge, Karma Kandara and Sundays Beach Club, Impossible Villa, Mandapa, Ritz Carlton Ubud, Villa Biru Laut, Padang Padang, Bingin Beach.
- All furniture must be returned clean and in good condition.
- The Hirer accepts responsibility for the replacement of any damaged items and will be billed for this.
- Current price list is valid until the end of December 2023.